Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Selected Bush River Quaker, Newberry SC, Bibliography

from Historic Bush River Quaker Cemetery, Newberry, South Carolina
Judith F. Russell, Ph.D.  ©2015


Judy wrote this wonderful Bibliography several years ago.  I found it hard to add posts to the blog site because I didn't want this bibliography to disappear from easy reach for readers of the blog.  When I tried to use a link on the side, it gave me an error message that the information was too large.  So I have divided it into four parts.  The four parts follow this post.  I believe that once you are here, you can just scroll down and then push older posts to get to the entire bibliography.  If this doesn't work for you, please e-mail me at mosesm@earthlink.net and let me know there is a problem.  

No comments: